The Corporate Leader's Circle
The Corporate Leader’s Circle is comprised of businesses that support their local community by donating $10,000 or more annually. Members have the opportunity to experience the very best that The Dance Centre has to offer, and to network with other business leaders who are committed to supporting dance in our community.
The Corporate Leader’s Circle helps to
• Equip and sustain our state-of-the-art building, one of Canada’s flagship dance facilities and a hub for BC’s dance community.
• Foster professional development opportunities for dance artists and choreographers.
• Support world-class performances featuring local, national and international artists through our Discover Dance! series, biennial Dance In Vancouver showcase, and Global Dance Connections contemporary dance series.
Corporate Leader’s Circle member benefits include:
• Complimentary tickets to exclusive networking events.
• Invitations to exclusive, specially designed pre- and post-show receptions on our rooftop terrace at Scotiabank Dance Centre.
• One complimentary use of the Judith R. Marcuse Studio and adjoining David Y.H. Lui rooftop terrace for your own private event (capacity is 120 guests). Please note this does not include catering, special rentals or technical costs. Special events staffing and professional guidance are available as requested.
• You and your company’s names will be listed as a member of the Corporate Leader’s Circle in Dance Centre performance programs, on the Corporate Leader’s Circle photo wall in the Carter Family Hall (which sees over 60,000 visits per year), and in our annual report.
• Access to corporate wellness and teambuilding programs, such as dance workshops and performances at Scotiabank Dance Centre and at your business.
• Three private social dance lessons, taught by a professional in a style of your choice, eg salsa, cha cha, bachata, etc, for groups of up to 30 people.
• Personalized ticketing assistance through our development office, including reserved Corporate Leader’s Circle seating at Dance Centre presentations.
• Opportunities are available for members at higher giving levels to receive verbal acknowledgement preceding performances.
Your financial commitment, your participation, and your enthusiasm are an investment in the future of dance in your community, ensuring giﬅed choreographers get to work with talented dance artists, in a world-class facility built just for dance.
To learn more about membership of the Corporate Leader’s Circle please contact
Sheri Urquhart, Development Director T: 604.606.6407 Email
The Dance Centre is a non-profit organization and a registered charity.