BC Dance Artist & Company Exhibit 2018-2019
Deadline to book July 25, 2018
The Dance Centre is developing a new exhibit of photographs promoting BC’s independent dance artists and companies to be displayed at Scotiabank Dance Centre.
- The exhibit will be displayed in the main entrance lobby of Scotiabank Dance Centre for an initial period Sept 10, 2018 – Jan 1, 2019, where it will be highly visible to the general public at street level in addition to visitors to the building.
- Subsequently, the exhibit will move to level 3, where it will replace the existing exhibit for a total period of one year through to Aug 2019.
To be included in the new exhibit you must:
- Be a Dance Centre Full Artist, Emerging Company, or Company Member in good standing.
- Create and perform professional level dance works to the public on a regular basis.
- Company members who are schools with pre-professional or professional-level ensembles that perform to the public regularly may also be included.
Company Members: $125 + GST
Emerging Company Members: $100 + GST
Full Artist Members: $80 + GST
(If you require an invoice, please advise)
- Each member will need to provide
- One high resolution image (minimum 300 dpi, 1MB) in jpeg format; in full colour, and portrait (tall) orientation if possible, but landscape acceptable (finished image size will be approx 11” x 15”).
- Photo credits: photographer’s name and performers’ names.
- Your website
Please note it is the member's responsibility to obtain permission for the use of photographs from the photographer, and to clear all copyright issues.
To secure your spot, booking with payment must be done by July 25, 2018.
Materials must be sent by August 3, 2018.
Spaces are limited. First come, first served basis.
To book, contact Hilary Maxwell at The Dance Centre at 604 606 6416 or firstname.lastname@example.org